2. Use Licence
(1) Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on CanadianDivorceLaws.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
(a) modify or copy the materials;
(b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
(c) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; and
(d) transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other service.
(2) This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CanadianDivorceLaws.com at any time. On terminating your viewing of these materials or on the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on CanadianDivorceLaws.com’s web site are provided â€œas isâ€. CanadianDivorceLaws.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and CanadianDivorceLaws.com disclaims and negates all other merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CanadianDivorceLaws.com does not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CanadianDivorceLaws.com be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CanadianDivorceLaws.com web site, even if CanadianDivorceLaws.com or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CanadianDivorceLaws.com’s web site could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. CanadianDivorceLaws.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its Web site are accurate, complete or current. CanadianDivorceLaws.com may make changes to the materials contained on its Web site at any time without notice. CanadianDivorceLaws.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
CanadianDivorceLaws.com is not responsible for the contents of any web site linked. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CanadianDivorceLaws.com. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
CanadianDivorceLaws.comÂ respects your right to the privacy of your personal information you provide us on our web site. To that end, any personal information you provide to CanadianDivorceLaws.com will be known only to two parties: you and CanadianDivorceLaws.com. The following policy is intended to explain how your personal information will be treated as you make use of our site and its features. Personal information includes your name and e-mail addresses, click-through activity and any other personal information you may provide here. This policy may change from time to time, so please check back periodically.
2. Traffic Data
(1) Each time a visitor comes to CanadianDivorceLaws.com, our server – like most on the Web – collects some basic technical information, including, for example, your domain name (e.g., whether the user has logged on from aol.com or msn.com), referral data (e.g., we record the address of the last URL a user visited prior to clicking through to CanadianDivorceLaws.com) and browser and platform type (e.g., a Netscape browser on a Macintosh platform).
(2) We also count, track and aggregate the visitor’s activity into our analysis of general traffic flows at our site (e.g., tracking where traffic comes from, how traffic flows within the site, etc.). To these ends, we may merge information about visitors and visits into group data; but we will not disclose your individual identity or personally identifiable data.
3. Newsletter Feature
After signing up to receive out newsletter, users will start receiving a newsletter delivered on a regular basis. We collect subscribers’ e-mail addresses in order to distribute these newsletters and do not otherwise share them with any other companies or partners. Users can choose to unsubscribe from the CanadianDivorceLaws.com newsletter at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions found in each e-mail.
4. Other Disclosure of Personal Information
CanadianDivorceLaws.com will not otherwise use or disclose your personal information without your consent except as requested by government or law enforcement authorities.
5. Unsubscribe and data removal policies
If you would like to unsubscribe from the CanadianDivorceLaws.com e-mail list, please follow the instructions at the bottom of the e-mail itself.
6. Other sites
CanadianDivorceLaws.com contains many links to other sites on the web. We cannot control and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other Web sites.
If you have any further questions or concerns about our privacy policies and use of personal information, please contact us.
You're Invited to Contact Us!
If you are considering divorce -- or have already made your decision -- you're invited to email me on my contact form. I'll explain how you can protect your legal rights, reduce the expense of divorce, and protect your children from undue emotional stress.