Uncontested Divorce in Ontario, Canada
From: Jeffrey Behrendt
Subject: Your Uncontested Divorce in Ontario, Canada
If you and your spouse have separated, you may want to get a divorce and move on with your life.
If you and your spouse have resolved all issues between the two of you, and you simply want a divorce, what you are looking for is called an “uncontested divorce” in Ontario, Canada
An uncontested divorce simply ends your marriage, freeing you to close an old chapter of your life, and to move on to a new one. You’re probably asking yourself….
Why should I use Behrendt Law Chambers for my Ontario uncontested divorce?
Let me give you four great reasons:
Reason one: Expertise. We are a law firm. All of your Ontario divorce papers will be checked thoroughly by a family law lawyer.
Reason two: Your peace of mind. We only practice Ontario family law. Not some of this type of law, some of that type of law, and some divorces on the side. This is our area of expertise.
Reason three: You’ll save time. If you handled matters by yourself, you’d have to spend a lot of time learning about Ontario court procedures, court rules and court forms. I’m sure you have better things to do with your time than this.
Reason four: We’re here to help you every step of the way. If any questions or difficulties arise, we’ll do everything we can to resolve them.
But you’re a law firm – won’t this be very expensive?
NO! In fact, our services are cheaper than those offered by many non-legal firms.
Now you have 2 low-cost options as to how to proceed with your uncontested divorce in Ontario, Canada.
Option #1 – Let Behrendt Law Chambers prepare all the legal papers for your uncontested divorce in Ontario, Canada. We’ll also provide you with complete instructions as to how to handle your case yourself as well as telephone and email support to help you every step of the way. Our total fee for preparing your divorce documents and guiding you through the divorce court process is $199 + HST.
Option #2 – Let Behrendt Law Chambers completely handle your uncontested divorce for you. The cost of this is $750 + HST and disbursements. (Please note: we require a retainer of $1500 to be paid to cover court fees and disbursements; unused funds are returned to you when your case is complete.)
Here’s what to do next…
For Option #1, you can pay online by clicking here. You will receive a form to complete and return to me.
For both options, you can also get started by contacting me by telephone toll-free at 1-855-55-SPLIT (1-855-557-7548), or by email at this page. I’ll email you a form to complete to obtain the information I need. Please fill it out and return it to me with payment. And within a short time your case will be started.
Before you order please review the requirements:
1. I am only handling an uncontested divorce for you. I am not providing you with any legal advice as to your family law rights and obligations.
2. To obtain a Canadian divorce, there is a mandatory one-year separation period. That’s the law in Canada – I can’t change it!
3. You or your spouse must have lived in Ontario, Canada for the last year.
4. You must know where your spouse is living. If you don’t know where your spouse is living, I can still help you, but there will be an extra charge.
5. There must be no issues — such as child custody, support or property division — that need to be resolved between you and your spouse.
6. For option #2, this is only for an uncontested divorce. If the divorce is contested, then you can decide whether you want us to represent you at our regular rates, someone else to represent you, or whether you will represent yourself. Regardless of what happens, we will complete and file all the paperwork for your Ontario divorce.
7. At the moment, we can only offer option #2 in Ottawa and the Greater Toronto Area.
START YOUR UNCONTESTED DIVORCE BY PHONING ME TOLL-FREE AT (855) 55-SPLIT OR E-MAILING ME AT THIS PAGE.
P.S. I know that this is a difficult and uncertain time for you. By acting right away, your divorce will be completed earlier, and you’ll be free to move on with your life.
P.P.S. I can help you wherever you live in Ontario, Canada.
You're Invited to Contact Us!
If you are considering divorce -- or have already made your decision -- you're invited to email me on my contact form. I'll explain how you can protect your legal rights, reduce the expense of divorce, and protect your children from undue emotional stress.